Join the team
We are, at Mr. Reporter News / Prinimedia, always looking forward to recruiting smart people in the core team.
As of now, we have the following requirements-
Current open positions
We are always looking forward to recruiting as many reporters as we can to cover each corner of the country. When you join us, you need to complete a compulsory trainee period of 6 months to get familiar with your new job. During this period, you’ll be given weekly 6 hours of training by our expert team of Instructors. This training will not cost even a penny to you! When you are in the trainee period, there won’t be any monthly salary for you, but you’ll be given some incentives to pay your mobile/telephone and internet bills. This incentive amount will be uniform across the country (Rs 1000/-).
After you complete the trainee period, you’ll be given a permanent appointment with a salary of Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per month, depending on your skills, educational qualifications, performances, etc. TA, DA, and other bonuses will also be given as per the industry norms.
Above all these, you’ll be issued a Press Card too which will make you a full flagged journalist!
Education: 10+2, any stream (Science, Humanities or Commerce) and above.
Age: Minimum age should be 20 years from the date of birth. No upper age limit though.
Language: You must be fluent (reading+writing) in English, Hindi and the local language you are reporting from.
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in journalism, advertising, communications, marketing or English
- Must possess good communication skills (verbal & written).
- Passion for Writing and Selling.
- Social Media Strategies and Community Building Skills.
- Knowledge of Analytics.
- Exceptional writing, interviewing and research skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong organizational and communication skills and great attention to detail.
- Research, write and edit copy for marketing communications including but not limited to print and online articles, newsletters,
- videos, webinars, infographics, whitepapers, case studies, blog posts, Website content and more.
- Draft landing page copy as well as supporting email and social copy to drive demand for content initiatives.
- Collaborate with design, digital, search and other teams to develop compelling, often unexpected, content plans.
- Produce ideas and designs through creative thinking.
- Interview subject matter experts on a variety of topics and translate that information into captivating and concrete storytelling.
Age: 25 to 35
Experience: Should have 2-3 years of experience in writing articles, blogs, columns.
We are also in a need of marketing/sales personals, who can sell our different advertising space and can collect a paid post for us. This is a target based job, that means you’ll be given a definite target to fulfill and on successful completion of the target you’ll be given the full amount of salary.
Qualification: Graduate in any stream
- Professional appearance.
- Pleasing personality.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing Guests/visitors/employees appropriately.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
Age: 21 to 28
Experience: Candidates should have 2-3 years of experience in relevant field. Candidates from Media / Advertising background will be preferred.
Mr. Reporter News is offering an internship program.
We are looking for self-motivated youngsters, who want to work as interns. A key objective is to encourage and provide media opportunities for aspiring writers, photographers, and talented media orientated individuals.
Love writing? Why not pen down articles and stories for us?
Join us as a content writer!
Social Media Management
Good at managing social accounts?
Join our team of executives/managers!
Design and Illustration
Love crafting cool graphics?
Unleash your creative potential & show your creations to the world!
In love with your camera?
Why not showcase your awesome shots to the whole world, its the show time!
Love meeting new people and getting to know their stories?
How about meeting and building connections with Mr. Reporter News across the globe?
Whether you are an independent filmmaker or an upcoming production house,
we can work on various social projects together!
You can register yourself with us and help us manage the ground campaigns and activities!
Each intern will be given the letter of work experience after completion of the internship.
PLEASE NOTE: We look for applicants who are committed and driven individuals. The internship program is not just another work-from-home program, it is a highly coveted program which forces you to think beyond the oblivion and pushes you beyond your comfort zone to enhance yourself. Please apply with this thought in mind.
Freshers may also apply.
Interested candidates requested to forward their resumes on email@example.com
or If you are interested, please contact our career department.